Wednesday, May 10, 2006

okays a positive outlook makes life a whole lot better so smile and be happy!(:

dun you agree?
yes!
wells so i shan't let anyone or anybody spoil my mood.

so today was pretty rockety rock.
lots of misunderstandings.
me being blamed for things which i nvr done.
the feeling: AWFUL

wells i've got to admit i haven't been too happy this feel days.
been really cranky and moody then.
hence taking it out on others.
i feel bad actually.

so i guess i've decided to change.
why shld i let unhappy bother me?
hahas so i've decided not to let these rubbish affect me!
and be tralalalalas HAPPY!(:

yes!
so yupps.
training today.
it was fun!
hahas wells i mus say it made my day(:

yuppps and my crackety ankle is getting better!(:
hahas a positive outlook DO make things a whole lot better!

okayys i'll go study now!
MAYBE!:P

see you!(:

oppsy! i jus realised i haven't returned a library book!
hahas dies!
cos i lost it!
and dun intend to pay for it actually!:P
oppsy i'll see how things go thens! hahs!

cheryl koh! hahas alrites alrites i'll go there but i'll have to see whose going there in my lvl rites? maybe my frens won't go! then i'll be lonely! RMB THERE'S NO YOU? hahas! wells yes i realised. exams after exams for you! i dun wanna be sec 4 so fast! hahas REALLY! ohs hahas and the test is postphoned(: to tml! hees! wells i won't! okays! ahhas alrite LOVE LOVES you!(:

maddy! hahas hello maddy!(:

No comments: